In the event of university emergencies or inclement weather, UCA uses UCAAlert to contact the campus about closings and other importantr information. Use this link to update your contact information for the UCAAlert emergency system.
You may receive text messages at up to two numbers (CNTX) and voice messages at up to four numbers (CNV).
- Click the link above to open a new window to view or update your contact info.
- Click the link "Current" next to your mailing address. If you have not added a mailing address please add one now.
- Below the mailing address section you may update or enter phone numbers.
- Select the phone type "Crisis Notification Voice" or "Crisis Notification Text" in the phone type drop down menu for each phone nubmer you enter. (You may have up to two phone numbers for text messages and up to four phone numbers for voice messages.)
- Click submit to save your changes.
Note: The Self-Service application is unavailable nightly between the hours of 1AM and 3AM
- Essentials - Current Students
- Essentials - Faculty/Staff
- Roles - Faculty
- Roles - Staff
- Roles - Student
- Collections - Self-Service